A large 8.4” electronic magnifier housed in a Samsung Tab S tablet. Particularly beneficial for people who require high magnification.
adMIRAbilis 8,4” allows for 40x magnification eliminating eye fatigue during reading and making text navigation effortless. Even the finest print in forms or labels on prescription drugs become clear and easy to read. MiraSlide rolls and a guiding line help the reader stay on the line and smoothly slide over the book or journal binding.
Both left-handed and right-handed people can comfortably right under adMIRAbilis thanks to its special construction. Customize your settings not found in any other devices using intuitive menu: your own color schemes, the size and color of the line marker, the mask. Settings defined by you are saved and remembered by the device. The built-in OCR system allows for text recognition and speech output.
The powerful MIRAcle app does not affect the settings in your tablet equipped with accessibility options such as system magnification and TalkBack (a screen reader).
- 40x magnification
- MiraSlide* technology for helping the user to stay on the line
- image freeze with magnification
- 9 pre-defined color schemes and custom color schemes
- visible area adjustment (mask)
- saving unlimited number of images
- reading line guide
- an ergonomic stand for setting the magnifier at the comfortable angle
- 8,4” 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) display
- CMOS 8.0 Mpix camera
- wireless communication with computer
- access to the cloud Drive
- battery life up to 5 hours
- SD card reader (up to 128GB)
- total weight 1585g
What’s in the box: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5” tablet, Pearl Lens stand, carrying case, screen cleaning cloth, reading line guide, charger, USB cable, instruction.
*MiraSlide technology is a magnifier guiding system that makes reading smooth and comfortable helping the user stay on the line while reading.